Warehouse Maintenance Mechanic, Dallas, TX
Veho is the post-purchase experience company that unlocks the potential of everyday consumers and brands to fully participate in e-commerce. Building an entirely new end-to-end logistics infrastructure, powered by the latest technology and designed for the modern era of shopping, Veho is reinventing shipping, and all parts of the post-purchase experience as we know it. By removing the pain from delivery and returns, Veho is creating powerful opportunities for brands to engage and build deep loyalty with their customers like never before.
About the Role:
The starting hourly pay for this role is $26.00 per hour, eligible for overtime accordingly. The pay range is subject to the discretion of the Company.
Veho is looking for a detail-oriented Mechanic to help maintain equipment within our facilities. The mechanic will be responsible for ensuring the safety of all equipment within our warehouse, from plumbing equipment and heating ventilators, to material handling equipment (e.g. forklift and electric pallet jack) and automated conveyors. The mechanic will also perform preventative maintenance and troubleshooting, run system functionality diagnostic tests, and document results within our internal software suite. The mechanic will also use power and hand tools to install new systems, and replace defective parts.
- Conduct preventive maintenance to mechanical devices (e.g. electric and propane forklifts, electric pallet jacks, etc.)
- Install complex mechanical systems (e.g. belt/roller conveyors); Align and calibrate machine parts
- Repair broken or faulty machine parts, and be prepared to perform any emergency repairs
- Reading, interpreting, and following instructions and operation manuals
- Perform general maintenance work on buildings as assigned
- Maintain a preventative maintenance schedule for inspecting, servicing, and testing machinery
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment
What You Bring:
- High School diploma/GED; Degree in engineering or manufacturing, or trade/vocational school graduation preferred
- In-depth knowledge of production machinery and relevant warehouse material handling equipment
- Familiarity using various power tools, including grinders and welding equipment
- Great understanding of pneumatics, hydraulics, and mechanics
- Knowledge of health and safety regulationsHands-on experience with machine automation integrations
Veho is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Veho offers a generous ownership package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Veho employee shares one galvanizing mission: to revolutionize the world of package delivery by creating exceptional experiences for customers and drivers. We are deeply value-driven (Ownership, Candor, Team Success, Human) and care tremendously about investing in people. We are committed to creating a diverse team and an environment that provides everyone with the opportunity to do the work of their lifetime. Veho is unable to provide sponsorship at this time.
Veho is committed to nurturing, cultivating and preserving a diverse and inclusive work environment. Empathy and respect for each other is core to our values and a central part of working here every day. The diversity of our employees, drivers and applicants is welcomed and encouraged.
Something looks off?