Lead Strategic Finance Associate
Veho is the post-purchase experience company that unlocks the potential of everyday consumers and brands to fully participate in e-commerce. Building an entirely new end-to-end logistics infrastructure, powered by the latest technology and designed for the modern era of shopping, Veho is reinventing shipping, and all parts of the post-purchase experience as we know it. By removing the pain from delivery and returns, Veho is creating powerful opportunities for brands to engage and build deep loyalty with their customers like never before.
About The Role
Veho’s Strategic Finance team will play a critical role in helping shape our short and long-term business strategy and execution. You will drive initiatives including owning Veho’s financial model and planning process, designing analytical and financial frameworks to optimize decision-making and support Veho’s rapid growth and expansion. You will provide our management team, Board, and employees with insights about our performance. You are highly analytical, with a degree of business acumen, and can seamlessly navigate between complex details and the big picture.
- Financial planning - Maintain Veho’s operating model including both revenue and cost drivers
- Help lead annual and quarterly financial planning and target setting processes
- Update executive team on performance with dashboards and reports
- Strategic analyses - Understand and analyze the levers that drive the company’s financial trajectory
- Evaluate the financial impact of strategic decisions across the company and turn those insights into actionable results
- Assist with special projects and other ad-hoc analysis as needed
- Investor relations - Help prepare Board presentations and update investors on company performance
- Other projects - Improve processes to ensure the team is ready to grow the business by 10x or more
- Contribute to prioritization of team goals and projects
- Has 5+ years of professional experience with at least 2 years of experiences in one of the following areas preferred; strategic finance, investment banking or management consulting
- Possesses extremely strong analytical, financial modeling, and presentation skills
- Has the ability to distill complex issues into structured frameworks and action plans
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment, and is comfortable shifting priorities based on new insights and business needs
- Can think critically about problems and priorities, and isn’t afraid to challenge the status quo
- Is excited about digging deep into data for new insights
- Has knowledge of SQL, or a desire and aptitude to learn this quickly
- Is a self-starter and has a desire to learn and grow
- Can effectively collaborate with other teams across the organization
- Is detail-oriented, and an excellent verbal and written communicator
Veho is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Veho offers a generous ownership package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Veho employee shares one galvanizing mission: to revolutionize the world of package delivery by creating exceptional experiences for customers and drivers. We are deeply value-driven (Ownership, Candor, Team Success, Human) and care tremendously about investing in people. We are committed to creating a diverse team and an environment that provides everyone with the opportunity to do the work of their lifetime. Veho is unable to provide sponsorship at this time.
Veho is committed to nurturing, cultivating and preserving a diverse and inclusive work environment. Empathy and respect for each other is core to our values and a central part of working here every day. The diversity of our employees, drivers and applicants is welcomed and encouraged.
Something looks off?