Senior Product Designer, Routes
Veho's mission is to revolutionize the world of package delivery by creating exceptional experiences for customers and drivers.
For too long, parcel delivery companies have focused solely on efficiencies and cost-management. Veho focuses on the end-customer. As the first technology company of its kind, Veho replaces the old delivery trucks with a platform of crowdsourced drivers and a network of hyper-local delivery stations. We partner with some of the most recognized consumer brands such as Warby Parker and Hello Fresh to provide an incredible experience with every delivery, and give customers control on how, when and where their package is delivered.
Customers LOVE us. Despite growing at a record-speed over the past two years, we maintain an incredibly high customer satisfaction rating of 4.9/5 stars, and an unprecedented on-time delivery rate of 99.9% - far above every other company in the country.
In short, we are building the logistics platform of the future.
Veho is backed by former top executives and board members at Uber, FedEx, UPS, eBay and Amazon, three former public company CEOs, early investors in Lyft and Instacart, as well as prominent venture capital firms General Catalyst, Tiger Global, and Softbank. We are a team of leaders who are passionate about building an incredible company that will change the face of this industry.
As Senior Product Designer, Routes you will focus on the UX and design of our route building and management tools shaping how our internal teams help our drivers claim and complete routes . Your work will span from core features to experimental greenfield projects. We believe in generalists who have a hand in each stage of product development, so Product Designers at Veho take projects from sketches to final visual specifications. This will be a cross-functional role where you will work closely with product managers, and engineers.You’ll be joining as one of the early-founding members of the design team, and get to play a critical role in shaping product and design decisions.
- Design projects across the entire product lifecycle.Work with cross-functional teams.
- You'll partner closely with engineering and product to find elegant but practical solutions to design challenges, and manage stakeholders across the entire organization.
- Develop and run in person usability tests at our facilities to see how our users interact with the current system and future designs. Be autonomous.
- You'll take full ownership of your work and take responsibility for every detail each step of the way.
- Inspire what's possible by quickly producing multiple concepts, knowing when to apply attention to detail, and when to make low-fi sketches and prototypes
- Communicate clearly to present your work at different stages to a variety of audiences
- Actively participate in design critiques to give and receive feedback from other designers to make your work stronger
- Ability to think long- and short-term to meet the constraints of the release process while iterating toward a future vision
What you Bring:
- You have at least 6+ years of experience shipping complex mobile or web applications
- You're an excellent communicator and can clearly articulate your design decisionsYou have strong presentation, verbal and written skills as well as proven ability to develop well-positioned and thoughtful documents and presentationsExperienced using Figma to build designs, prototypes, and components
- You have a user-focused design mentality and are constantly looking to sharpen your instincts through user feedback and insight.You are just as excited about insights reports as you are about UI design
- You have a strong portfolio featuring high-quality design outcomes, contributing to user experience and business value
- You care as much about the user-interface as you do the experienceYou are excited to help build a customer-centered design culture
Veho is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Veho offers a generous ownership package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Veho employee shares one galvanizing mission: to revolutionize the world of package delivery by creating exceptional experiences for customers and drivers. We are deeply value-driven (Ownership, Candor, Team Success, Human) and care tremendously about investing in people. We are committed to creating a diverse team and an environment that provides everyone with the opportunity to do the work of their lifetime. Veho is unable to provide sponsorship at this time.
Veho is committed to nurturing, cultivating and preserving a diverse and inclusive work environment. Empathy and respect for each other is core to our values and a central part of working here every day. The diversity of our employees, drivers and applicants is welcomed and encouraged.
Something looks off?