Strategy and Operations Manager, Driver Growth
Veho's mission is to revolutionize the world of package delivery by creating exceptional experiences for customers and drivers.
For too long, parcel delivery companies have focused solely on efficiencies and cost-management. Veho focuses on the end-customer. As the first technology company of its kind, Veho replaces the old delivery trucks with a platform of crowdsourced drivers and a network of hyper-local delivery stations. We partner with some of the most recognized consumer brands such as Warby Parker and Hello Fresh to provide an incredible experience with every delivery, and give customers control on how, when and where their package is delivered.
Customers LOVE us. Despite growing at a record-speed over the past two years, we maintain an incredibly high customer satisfaction rating of 4.9/5 stars, and an unprecedented on-time delivery rate of 99.9% - far above every other company in the country.
In short, we are building the logistics platform of the future.
Veho is backed by former top executives and board members at Uber, FedEx, UPS, eBay and Amazon, three former public company CEOs, early investors in Lyft and Instacart, as well as prominent venture capital firms General Catalyst, Tiger Global, and Softbank. We are a team of leaders who are passionate about building an incredible company that will change the face of this industry.
About the Role
Veho uses a network of independent contractor drivers to complete last-mile package deliveries to customers. The Driver team is responsible for a) growing the network of drivers in line with expected delivery volume, b) improving the driver experience on the platform to increase retention and engagement, and c) helping achieve our high standards for on-time delivery and overall delivery quality. We are a highly capable, diverse, values-driven team, and we’re looking for strong candidates to help achieve our ambitious goals.
As a Strategy & Operations Manager, Driver Growth, you will develop a deep understanding of Veho’s operation and driver network, and lead projects to support precise, efficient, and high-quality growth of the driver base. Candidates must be comfortable analyzing data to generate insights and recommendations. You must also be able to translate these into action by managing and implementing complex projects.
This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a fast-growing team with massive potential for career growth.
- Manage the driver referral program, including owning and improving program execution and scalability, conducting analysis to improve our understanding of performance, conducting experimentation to improve referral program efficacy
- Lead efforts to grow the population of drivers that have the most valuable characteristics to the network
- Program manage Driver-owned tasks to enable market expansion
- Conduct analysis to improve our understanding of driver acquisition efficiency and quality at the market-level
- Improve processes to ensure the team is ready to maintain our performance as the business grows 5x
What You Bring
- Minimum of 2 years of experience that includes project management, analytics, and/or problem-solving
- Conducts analysis independently and translate this into clear, actionable insights
- Leads execution of complex initiatives and processes using project management best practices
- Can think critically about problems and priorities and isn’t afraid to challenge the status quo
- Has a strong desire to challenge themselves, learn, and grow
- Is detailed-oriented and an excellent verbal and written communicator
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and is comfortable shifting priorities based on new insights and business needs
- Is proficient in SQL
Veho is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Veho offers a generous ownership package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Veho employee shares one galvanizing mission: to revolutionize the world of package delivery by creating exceptional experiences for customers and drivers. We are deeply value-driven (Ownership, Candor, Team Success, Human) and care tremendously about investing in people. We are committed to creating a diverse team and an environment that provides everyone with the opportunity to do the work of their lifetime. Veho is unable to provide sponsorship at this time.
Veho is committed to nurturing, cultivating and preserving a diverse and inclusive work environment. Empathy and respect for each other is core to our values and a central part of working here every day. The diversity of our employees, drivers and applicants is welcomed and encouraged.
Something looks off?