Social Media Manager
Marketing & Communications
Posted on Friday, October 27, 2023
About Rewind 👋
At Rewind, we are building out personalized AI powered by everything you've seen, said, or heard. We believe personalized AI will unlock the potential of human productivity. Rewind records anything you’ve seen, said, or heard and makes it searchable. For your privacy, we store all of the recordings locally on your device and only you have access to them.
The product we have today is just the first step toward our audacious vision of giving humans perfect memory. We have raised over $35m from top-tier investors including Andreessen Horowitz, First Round Capital, Moxxie Ventures, Sam Altman, Elad Gil, and Alexis Ohanian to help make that vision a reality.
Why Rewind 👀
Working at Rewind will be the most impactful job of your life. Our team is small and everyone plays a huge role. The work you’ll do will have tremendous impact on not just our company, but how the world works: making forgetting a thing of the past.
With this audacious goal comes a lot of company growth. And as the company grows, so will you. We will support you in building a career that energizes and fulfills you: giving you opportunities so that you can do the best work of your career. But don't just take our word for it, look at our track record. Our founding team has previously built Optimizely: a $120M annual revenue recurring business with 450 employees which was voted the #1 Best Place to Work.
Why we need you ✨
- Becoming more productive with best-in-class AI tools is something everyone wants, and we need you to help shine Rewind’s light through social media.
- We’ve already struck a nerve on Twitter, TikTok, and in various newsletters. We need you to help take our social presence to the next level.
What will be your responsibilities 📓
- Manage posting across all channels + repurposing content for each channel's vibe
- Extract valuable snippets from our CEO’s many videos, podcasts, and speaking events, turning them into digestible bits for social media
- Surface use cases/customer stories and post to social, plus incorporate them into our onboarding email drips
- Identify potential influencers + partners to collab with
What will help you be successful 👏
- Analytical: You don't just post content; they analyze its performance. You’re constantly measuring engagement, tracking metrics, and adapting their strategy based on what's working and what's not
- Adaptability and zest: More than anything, you’re enthusiastic, adaptable, and have an experimental mindset
- User-focused: Foster a sense of community on our socials, with the goal of boosting brand loyalty and gathering user insights.
- Interest in AI: In touch with the broader AI narrative, especially in media, to adapt our content strategy with timely think pieces or commentary from our CEO
- Social-media savvy: You spend a lot of time on social media (TikTok, Twitter, Instagram) and are familiar with the vibe, tone, and audience of each
- Creativity: You’ve got serious video editing skills. You’re a good writer with strong instincts for the right tone to strike on each channel
If you're interested in this job, we strongly encourage you to apply: we'd love to see you on our team working toward our audacious vision of giving humans perfect memory.