Senior Software Engineer (EU)
Posted on Wednesday, June 21, 2023
Luminai’s mission is to pioneer a robust, general automation platform for mission-critical organizations worldwide. We are addressing unprecedented challenges in browser technologies and Artificial Intelligence, seeking to develop systems capable of executing arbitrary tasks on a computer and replacing increasingly complex work currently performed manually. Major organizations in healthcare, e-commerce, and financial services currently use Luminai to automate core processes of their business.
We’ve raised $20M Series A led by General Catalyst and YCombinator. We’re fortunate to be supported by amazing firms and angels such as the co-founders of companies like Notion, Flexport, and Deel.
We're looking for passionate team members who want to swing for the fences to accomplish our mission, are excited by a startup environment where the hardest problems are yet to be solved, and are eager to learn and collaborate together.
For this position, we are only considering applicants who are located in the EU or United Kingdom.
We’re growing rapidly and hiring software engineers to work across a broad and exciting range of challenges! Some problems we’re working on across Engineering right now include:
- Crafting high-performance browser-based libraries to execute automations
- Developing tools for rapid, reliable implementation of mission-critical automations
- Creating automated systems to identify bottlenecks and issues in organizational processes
- Designing and implementing AI models to substitute manual work
- Streamlining our workflow by identifying and eliminating bottlenecks in our tools
- Building robust, secure systems to power our web-based applications
- Developing scalable product infrastructure to swiftly deliver exceptional experiences to users worldwide
- Pioneering novel UI/UX approaches for human-computer interaction
We deeply value generalist software engineers who can engage with new problems and get things done at a startup, and our team members come from a variety of backgrounds and experiences. If you have some of these, you might be a good fit:
- A minimum of 4 years of experience as a software engineer
- Prior experience in building browser-based tools
- Expertise in constructing scalable web applications
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment, preferably startups
- A high degree of ownership and autonomy
- A fast-paced learning mentality and an eagerness to tackle new challenges
Benefits & Perks at Luminai:
- Comprehensive health care benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Flexible paid time off
- Financial planning support (401K, HSA, DSA)
- 12 weeks primary-caregiver parental leave (plus part time re-entry and non-concurrent leave opportunities)
- Stipends for mental and physical wellness
- Workstation set-up, laptop included
Luminai will always value and strive for diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer: we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive other benefits and privileges of employment.