Product Designer (Contract)
We’re looking for a Product Design contractor to join Dreambound's team. In this role, you'll lead the product design and UI/UX design work it takes to improve our product. It includes learning from customer insights, discussing product challenges, and proposing new ideas. You'll design to both impact business metrics (eg conversion rate) as well as improve the overall look and feel of the product. This is a contract role.
What you’ll do
- Create, collaborate, and iterate on flows, prototypes, and high-fidelity visuals in Figma
- Design and ship high quality product improvements
- Develop hypotheses on what students need in order to make decisions on what programs they may be interested in
- Contribute to overall strategy and decision-making about product direction
- Work closely with the CEO, CTO, and engineering team
- Bring a great attitude — we like to have fun too
What we’re looking for
Successful candidates will have experience designing a full product from beginning to end. In particular, you should be strong at shaping ambiguous problems into clear goals and be comfortable leading design projects. You should know what information you need to know from customers and team members in order to accomplish the project.
Our ideal personality profile is someone values high-quality, well-crafted visual design; works quickly; is hungry to work at a fast-moving company; and is an effective communicator.
We welcome candidates from all backgrounds.
We’re looking for strong experience with
- UI and UX design on mobile and web
- taking ownership of core product experiences
- working on a small design team
- building user flows, wireframes, and building user interface mockups and prototypes